"Yoga" is an ancient science designed to restore the mind, body and soul (on both gross and subtle levels) to its connection with the source. It does this by massaging and cleansing unprocessed (blocked) emotion from your energy channels, while implementing techniques that cleanse and focus the breath, mind and nervous system. With clear channels and a steady breath, you are prepared to enter the practice of meditation so that you can experience your intellect free of corruption and begin to tap into that contemplative, raw, truth-touching, life-altering experience of what you are really all about.
"Flava" is a hip expression for contemporary style. I will personalize a program for your style / level / health condition.
"Skype" is a revolutionary program that anyone can download onto their computers for free and use to video chat with anyone else who also has skype -world wide.
So put these two things together and we’ve got a revolutionary method of practicing yoga by bringing ancient science and modern technology together.
Imagine having you very own tailored yoga practice and imagine learning it in the comfort of your own private home.
Who is it for?Skype your Yoga Flava is for practitioners of all levels, however if I find you to be extremely advanced I may prefer to teach you in person or otherwise will happily recommend a teacher who is more equipped to accommodate you than I.
How is it Done?
Each sequence is designed specifically for your unique mind, body and spirit. I have created a questionnaire designed to unearth energetic strengths and weaknesses that once completed allows me to gain the insight necessary for the creation of your practice.
I am able to lead you through your practice by verbally guiding you as well as visually demonstrating the asanas. And because I am able to watch you I can offer you verbal corrections, as well as explain to you what it is that we are doing, why we are doing it and how it is helping you.1. All that you have to do is set up a consultation (email: email@example.com) and I will email you a waiver and questionnaire. Once I receive you answers I can begin to review and summarize a yogic approach that is going to work best for you.
2. I will email you my findings and we can take a little time to delve into any areas that need clarification. We can do this consultation process via email or via skype so we have a chance to meet and you can make sure that you are happy with what I’m saying and you want to move forward with me.
3. Once we agree on a approach, I will design your method. Each sequence contains components of asanas, pranayama, visualization and meditation techniques that address and nourish you personally in every way, internally and externally.
4. Then we set up a date for your first session, whenever you want.
Also read: Slow Summer Simmer To Soothe Your Soul
5. I call you on skype. You answer. We turn on our video cameras. You set your computer up on a table and I demonstrate and guide you through your practice.
This is a proven program. The system works. Though I am not there to work with you hands on, there is an element of empowerment delivered by making corrections on your own via verbal communication. This empowerment is key to your growth.
It will take work and dedication on your part, but you can do this and I’m here to help you every step of the way.
What You Will Personally Gain
- Clarity on what is causing you stress and discomfort in your life and how to start fixing it now.
- A firm grasp of the yogic techniques that are best for your unique mind and body.
- The ability to start off (or changing foot) on the right track so you can stop wasting time and wondering if you are heading in the right direction with yoga.
- Confidence in taking proactive action in initiating a deeply beautiful spiritual and physical regime.
- Knowledge of your temperament and why harnessing this knowledge is the cornerstone to your yogic success.
- Knowledge of your dosha, and how this guides you in the direction of reclaiming perfect balance.
- The realization that there is something more, something deeper and how to access it.
- Exhilaration at the realization that you actually CAN make any move you want to make in your iife.
So what do I need to do it?
- A good internet connection.
- A video camera for your computer.
- Speakers are a bonus.
- A private space of comfortable temperature in your home where you can be free of distractions (kids, phone, etc.) for the duration of the practice.
- A Paypal account.
Continue your home study practice: Click Here For The Link To Your Yoga Flava Home Study Products
Check out my recommendations : Wellness Products
Please "LIKE" the Yoga Flava Facebook page!
Sign up for the FREE NEWSLETTER - http://www.YogaFlava.com/