I've recently had two deaths in the family that were announced in two consecutive days and that stopped me ... in my tracks. My next post will focus on tools to cope with grieving.
Today, I am getting back on track with this "4 Tips For Summer Spirit Revitalization." Let's focus on bringing new life and vigor to the rest of the summer.
1. Plan A Vacation or Staycation
- Have you made your plans for Labor Day Weekend?
- Have you been to the beach this summer?
- Have you had a picnic / Bar-B-Q in the park / backyard?
- The lazy days of summer might have kept you inside with the air conditioner.
- Have you done your Yoga / Meditation practice outside.
- If you can't get out at least get moving via Skype Yoga Flava
- Indulge in fresh fruits and vegetables to keep you energized.
- Take a break, connect with friends and family in person - what a concept :-)
Check Out These Yoga Flava Posts:
Continue your home study practice: Click Here For The Link To Your Yoga Flava Home Study Products
Check out my recommendations : Wellness Products
Please "LIKE" the Yoga Flava Facebook page!
Sign up for the FREE NEWSLETTER - http://www.YogaFlava.com/
Yoga Flava TV - Free Online Classes - http://www.youtube.com/Enjoy the journey!
Not just YOGA also the FLAVA of life!
PRIVATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE IN-PERSON FOR WOMEN AND VIA SKYPE FOR ALL!