- Put simply, it’s a state of mind you achieve when you’re fully immersed in a task, forgetting about the outside world.
When you’re in the state of Flow, you:
- are completely focused on the task at hand;
- forget about yourself, about others, about the world around you;
- lose track of time;
- feel happy and in control; and
- become creative and productive.
One thing I love about Flow is that it takes the very Zen concept of being completely in the moment, and applies it to self care and caregiving tasks. It’s a concept I’ve talked a lot about here on Yoga Flava — being in the moment, focusing completely on a single task, and finding a sense of calm and happiness in your yoga practice. Flow is exactly that.
So ... How you flowin?
Have you joined the private Facebook group?
Join HERE >> CAREGIVERS EMBRACING ELDERCARE
We go LIVE every Sunday at 5pm EST to provide support.
Check out this previous video clip:
Post a Comment